Digital in Asia is excited to announce an ongoing partnership with eTail Asia, the leading platform in Asia to help online retailers discover, develop and implement strategies to build a successful eCommerce business.
The focus is the eTail Asia 2015 conference, which will be held on 11-12 March 2015 in Singapore and presents a great opportunity for online retailers and marketers to expand their networks, listen to case-studies and interactive discussions, and stay informed on the latest innovation in online business across Asia.
EXCLUSIVE: Digital in Asia followers can get 15% off eTail Asia conference tickets. Please sign up or contact us at email@example.com to receive the code through email.
For more details on the eTail Asia 2015 event, please see below. Also, please stay tuned for our upcoming newsletter showcasing Asian eCommerce case studies and research.
The Asia E-Commerce Conference Made By Retailers For Retailers
eTail Asia is the leading platform in Asia to help online retailers discover, develop and implement strategies that will help build a successful eCommerce business.
eTail Asia is the only event you need to attend to be updated on the trends and growth of innovation and investment in the retailing channel. Our programme is entirely dedicated to help you better understand the online customer’s behaviour and how you can achieve consistent growth and drive conversions.
What’s new in 2015?
- Over 50 speakers representing the different verticals within the e-commerce industry
- Meet with over 400 industry participants from Asia’s booming e-commerce space
- New formats: Join your peers in interactive formats such as Case Study Revolution, Drill-down Roundtables, 1-2-1 Drop In Clinics, Unconference Live! and Boardroom Discussions to have an open discussion about your challenges and strategies to overcome them
- Streams: The conference agenda will feature focused streams on Mobile, Omni-channel marketing, Customer Experience, E-commerce Support. Pick and choose your stream of your interest.
- Hear from top VCs on what their criteria are while investing in an e-commerce company
Meet the Advisory Board of E-tail Asia 2015:
ETail Asia have a number of interesting whitepapers to download for free, click here http://bit.ly/1yjPpBv to get your copy.