It is not easy to find Mobile research, consumer insights and stats for Asia. However, there are two sources that stand out in terms of their comprehensive coverage of Mobile for the region, including local markets. Continue reading Mobile Consumer Insights and Research for Asia
“How much should we be paying per like on Facebook?” or “What is a good CTR for a display campaign?” are questions that will be familiar to anyone working in Digital. Benchmarks are a constant topic of discussion, and it’s only natural that we want to understand whether we are doing better or worse than everyone else.
It is not easy to find Asia specific benchmarks, but this post is a fairly comprehensive list of all the resources available. Where there are no local benchmarks, more general industry specific or global benchmarks can still help us understand performance, so we have included the best of these. Continue reading Digital Benchmarking and Measurement
Everyone in Digital knows that eMarketer is the best source of industry research. Period. We see eMarketer stats everywhere we go, on industry blogs and news pages.
The problem is that when you go to the site, you quickly find that without a subscription, it’s hard to get the info you need on demand. It’s simply a long list of latest press releases. Plenty of raw material, but how do you make sense of it?
We’ve created a Custom eMarketer Search Tool that allows you to use Google to directly search the eMarketer database. This gives you all the latest eMarketer info in the public domain at your fingertips.
The depth of info available is incredible.
Of course a full subscription will get you even more goodness, and may well be worth the cost.
It’s also worth signing up for the eMarketer Newsletter to get the latest stats delivered to your email inbox.
This site and the Digital in Asia community is for everyone who works in Digital across Asia.
With your help we hope to become the place to find resources and insight for Digital marketing, media and advertising.
When we started this site, we had a couple of core ideas in mind. To help educate and connect those in Digital in Asia.
- Educate – Asia’s Digital marketing, media and advertising landscape is evolving quickly, but there is a a lack of knowledge sharing, both across markets, and in terms of introducing global learnings. This education process is an essential part of scaling Digital. We want this site to be the “go to” location for the Digital resources you need, whatever your role in the Digital ecosystem.
- Connect – Welcome to programmatic media traders, digital strategists, biddable media managers and social content executives from all over Asia. These are jobs that barely existed a few years, even a few months ago. In Asia we stand at the start of a huge and exciting change in marketing, media and advertising. However, beyond the major regional hubs such as Singapore or Hong Kong, there is little sense of this as a larger industry shift. Digital communities in Jakarta, Bangkok, HCMC and beyond will grow at an amazing rate over the coming years. We want to capture a sense of excitement and shared purpose.
That’s it. Hope you enjoy the site, please visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, or sign up for our newsletter. and feel free to get in touch if you have any thoughts on how we could be doing things better. Remember, this site is for you, the Digital community. If we’re not relevant, we’re not doing things right.
Digital is evolving, but the new data-driven real time advertising ecosystem can be confusing.
In an attempt to bring some much needed transparency to ad exchanges and display, Ad Exchanger have a great series of posts dealing with some common questions.
- What Is Programmatic Buying?
- What is Programmatic Selling?
- What Is Real-Time Bidding?
- What Is Big Data?
- What Is An Algorithm?
Let us know if there are any other issues you think need a simple explanation, and we can help with answers.